"Interesting fact about me" thread

Here you can talk about everything you want.

Moderator: danekbel

User avatar
danekbel
Former danek_danevich
Reactions:
Posts: 2148
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 9:33
Location: Ukraine
Contact:

"Interesting fact about me" thread

Post by danekbel » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:31

So, I'll begin

___________________________

I like pugs.
Currently using ver. 1.3.42 🤔
My name is Daniel, and I like trains 🚝
Almost forgot to say, Greetings from Ukraine🇺🇦Привітання з України🇺🇦Привет из Украины🇺🇦🇺🇦

User avatar
Brody Craft
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3302
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:15
Location: Rickrollia
Contact:

Re: "Interesting fact about me" thread

Post by Brody Craft » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:32

So is this for everyone?
PRESIDENT OF R.O.V.
Currently Using Version 1.3.47
TT player since 1.1.XX
100% Pure No Copyright Infringement
"Never Go Home Before War Ended."-Commander John
Screcschliana Means Hello in Verdinesian Language
RESPEKK FABIAN M8!

User avatar
danekbel
Former danek_danevich
Reactions:
Posts: 2148
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 9:33
Location: Ukraine
Contact:

Re: "Interesting fact about me" thread

Post by danekbel » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:33

Of course
Currently using ver. 1.3.42 🤔
My name is Daniel, and I like trains 🚝
Almost forgot to say, Greetings from Ukraine🇺🇦Привітання з України🇺🇦Привет из Украины🇺🇦🇺🇦

User avatar
Bearbear65
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3349
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 14:53
Location: Bear Planet
Contact:

Re: "Interesting fact about me" thread

Post by Bearbear65 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:34

Can't wait
Just my opinion :D
Transmissions to Earth is harder then you think!

User avatar
Bearbear65
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3349
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 14:53
Location: Bear Planet
Contact:

Re: "Interesting fact about me" thread

Post by Bearbear65 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:35

Wait... Is that it ?
Just my opinion :D
Transmissions to Earth is harder then you think!

User avatar
Brody Craft
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3302
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:15
Location: Rickrollia
Contact:

Re: "Interesting fact about me" thread

Post by Brody Craft » Thu Jul 13, 2017 13:52

I make plugins seeeeeecretly dont tell anyone
PRESIDENT OF R.O.V.
Currently Using Version 1.3.47
TT player since 1.1.XX
100% Pure No Copyright Infringement
"Never Go Home Before War Ended."-Commander John
Screcschliana Means Hello in Verdinesian Language
RESPEKK FABIAN M8!

User avatar
Fireout
Former FaizalGo112
Reactions:
Posts: 2193
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 17:40
Location: NEW ZEALAND
Contact:

Re: "Interesting fact about me" thread

Post by Fireout » Thu Jul 13, 2017 14:45

danekbel wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:31
So, I'll begin

___________________________

I like pugs .
and you born in 200X and you born in Hospital
I come from Land Down Under - The Guys from Australia but he thought that he was from New Zealand

User avatar
Brody Craft
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3302
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:15
Location: Rickrollia
Contact:

Re: "Interesting fact about me" thread

Post by Brody Craft » Thu Jul 13, 2017 14:45

FaizalGo112 wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 14:45
danekbel wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:31
So, I'll begin

___________________________

I like pugs .
and you born in 200X and you born in Hospital
What are you trying to say?
PRESIDENT OF R.O.V.
Currently Using Version 1.3.47
TT player since 1.1.XX
100% Pure No Copyright Infringement
"Never Go Home Before War Ended."-Commander John
Screcschliana Means Hello in Verdinesian Language
RESPEKK FABIAN M8!

User avatar
Barky
TheoTown Cartographer
Reactions:
Posts: 1858
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 22:13
Location: Ireland

Re: "Interesting fact about me" thread

Post by Barky » Thu Jul 13, 2017 14:46

Faz thinks I live in Iceland -Interesting fact
Supreme leader of Reagold

"Only the dead have seen the end of the war"
-Plato

"It's all banter in the end" -Barky

User avatar
Brody Craft
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3302
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:15
Location: Rickrollia
Contact:

Re: "Interesting fact about me" thread

Post by Brody Craft » Thu Jul 13, 2017 14:48

I aint Australian mates
PRESIDENT OF R.O.V.
Currently Using Version 1.3.47
TT player since 1.1.XX
100% Pure No Copyright Infringement
"Never Go Home Before War Ended."-Commander John
Screcschliana Means Hello in Verdinesian Language
RESPEKK FABIAN M8!

User avatar
danekbel
Former danek_danevich
Reactions:
Posts: 2148
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 9:33
Location: Ukraine
Contact:

Re: "Interesting fact about me" thread

Post by danekbel » Thu Jul 13, 2017 14:50

I'm not in Kazakhstan
Currently using ver. 1.3.42 🤔
My name is Daniel, and I like trains 🚝
Almost forgot to say, Greetings from Ukraine🇺🇦Привітання з України🇺🇦Привет из Украины🇺🇦🇺🇦

User avatar
Brody Craft
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3302
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:15
Location: Rickrollia
Contact:

Re: "Interesting fact about me" thread

Post by Brody Craft » Thu Jul 13, 2017 14:50

I dont do drugs
PRESIDENT OF R.O.V.
Currently Using Version 1.3.47
TT player since 1.1.XX
100% Pure No Copyright Infringement
"Never Go Home Before War Ended."-Commander John
Screcschliana Means Hello in Verdinesian Language
RESPEKK FABIAN M8!

User avatar
Fireout
Former FaizalGo112
Reactions:
Posts: 2193
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 17:40
Location: NEW ZEALAND
Contact:

Re: "Interesting fact about me" thread

Post by Fireout » Thu Jul 13, 2017 14:50

Barky wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 14:46
Faz thinks I live in Iceland -Interesting fact
I HATE ICELAND
H5liI9.gif
H5liI9.gif (1.12 MiB) Viewed 195 times
and I ain't Russian
I come from Land Down Under - The Guys from Australia but he thought that he was from New Zealand

User avatar
danekbel
Former danek_danevich
Reactions:
Posts: 2148
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 9:33
Location: Ukraine
Contact:

Re: "Interesting fact about me" thread

Post by danekbel » Thu Jul 13, 2017 14:52

You hate Iceland but you love Morges
Lol
Currently using ver. 1.3.42 🤔
My name is Daniel, and I like trains 🚝
Almost forgot to say, Greetings from Ukraine🇺🇦Привітання з України🇺🇦Привет из Украины🇺🇦🇺🇦

User avatar
Fireout
Former FaizalGo112
Reactions:
Posts: 2193
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 17:40
Location: NEW ZEALAND
Contact:

Re: "Interesting fact about me" thread

Post by Fireout » Thu Jul 13, 2017 14:54

danekbel wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 14:52
You hate Iceland but you love Morges
Lol
But you even don't know that just a joke and "COO COO" "Tweet" "Tweet" - Two weird guys from Germany and singing weird high song they look like this
aCwWp9.gif
aCwWp9.gif (1.31 MiB) Viewed 181 times
Thomas-von-den-woodys.jpg
Last edited by Fireout on Thu Jul 13, 2017 15:01, edited 1 time in total.
I come from Land Down Under - The Guys from Australia but he thought that he was from New Zealand

User avatar
danekbel
Former danek_danevich
Reactions:
Posts: 2148
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 9:33
Location: Ukraine
Contact:

Re: "Interesting fact about me" thread

Post by danekbel » Thu Jul 13, 2017 14:57

Just
Мда
I can't even say it in English
Just
/ear rape/
МДААААА
Currently using ver. 1.3.42 🤔
My name is Daniel, and I like trains 🚝
Almost forgot to say, Greetings from Ukraine🇺🇦Привітання з України🇺🇦Привет из Украины🇺🇦🇺🇦

User avatar
Brody Craft
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3302
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:15
Location: Rickrollia
Contact:

Re: "Interesting fact about me" thread

Post by Brody Craft » Thu Jul 13, 2017 14:58

Wtf is a Мда?
PRESIDENT OF R.O.V.
Currently Using Version 1.3.47
TT player since 1.1.XX
100% Pure No Copyright Infringement
"Never Go Home Before War Ended."-Commander John
Screcschliana Means Hello in Verdinesian Language
RESPEKK FABIAN M8!

User avatar
danekbel
Former danek_danevich
Reactions:
Posts: 2148
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 9:33
Location: Ukraine
Contact:

Re: "Interesting fact about me" thread

Post by danekbel » Thu Jul 13, 2017 15:00

That's the phrase in Russian
And you say it when something is going very ridiculous and annoying and you haven't got other words except "Мда"
I'm talking about you, Faizal
Currently using ver. 1.3.42 🤔
My name is Daniel, and I like trains 🚝
Almost forgot to say, Greetings from Ukraine🇺🇦Привітання з України🇺🇦Привет из Украины🇺🇦🇺🇦

User avatar
Brody Craft
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3302
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:15
Location: Rickrollia
Contact:

Re: "Interesting fact about me" thread

Post by Brody Craft » Thu Jul 13, 2017 15:02

It translate MDA to english, i thought it was a drug with a similiar name
PRESIDENT OF R.O.V.
Currently Using Version 1.3.47
TT player since 1.1.XX
100% Pure No Copyright Infringement
"Never Go Home Before War Ended."-Commander John
Screcschliana Means Hello in Verdinesian Language
RESPEKK FABIAN M8!

User avatar
danekbel
Former danek_danevich
Reactions:
Posts: 2148
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 9:33
Location: Ukraine
Contact:

Re: "Interesting fact about me" thread

Post by danekbel » Thu Jul 13, 2017 15:02

I think there's no exact translation of this word to English
Currently using ver. 1.3.42 🤔
My name is Daniel, and I like trains 🚝
Almost forgot to say, Greetings from Ukraine🇺🇦Привітання з України🇺🇦Привет из Украины🇺🇦🇺🇦

User avatar
Brody Craft
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3302
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:15
Location: Rickrollia
Contact:

Re: "Interesting fact about me" thread

Post by Brody Craft » Thu Jul 13, 2017 15:03

Yep
PRESIDENT OF R.O.V.
Currently Using Version 1.3.47
TT player since 1.1.XX
100% Pure No Copyright Infringement
"Never Go Home Before War Ended."-Commander John
Screcschliana Means Hello in Verdinesian Language
RESPEKK FABIAN M8!

Online
User avatar
CommanderABab
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3503
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 21:12

Re: "Interesting fact about me" thread

Post by CommanderABab » Thu Jul 13, 2017 17:54

danekbel wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 14:57
Just
Мда
I can't even say it in English
Just
/ear rape/
МДААААА
You could say mmmyes which isn't really a word, but a tone of voice suggesting disgust.
347347Currently using beta 347. 347 What's new? Building count!. :)
ImageTelegram - t.me/
🆎️🆎️🆎️🆎️Commander🆎️🆎️

User avatar
Bearbear65
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3349
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 14:53
Location: Bear Planet
Contact:

Re: "Interesting fact about me" thread

Post by Bearbear65 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:53

Me : я говорю русский
My friend : Иди н----
Me : what? Why?
My friend : doesn't that mean well done?
Me : молодец дибил :)
My friend : thank you
Me : ?????
(My friend doesn't know Russian except some basic words)
Last edited by Bearbear65 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:01, edited 1 time in total.
Just my opinion :D
Transmissions to Earth is harder then you think!

User avatar
Brody Craft
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3302
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:15
Location: Rickrollia
Contact:

Re: "Interesting fact about me" thread

Post by Brody Craft » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:55

Oyyyy the word contains Bad word
PRESIDENT OF R.O.V.
Currently Using Version 1.3.47
TT player since 1.1.XX
100% Pure No Copyright Infringement
"Never Go Home Before War Ended."-Commander John
Screcschliana Means Hello in Verdinesian Language
RESPEKK FABIAN M8!

User avatar
Bearbear65
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3349
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 14:53
Location: Bear Planet
Contact:

Re: "Interesting fact about me" thread

Post by Bearbear65 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:01

Yep that's why I was confused :|
Just my opinion :D
Transmissions to Earth is harder then you think!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest