Why did you do this Theo?

Here you can talk about everything you want.
VDSC
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:
Posts: 718
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:33
Location: JK, I didn't live on Philippines, I live on Pizza Land
Plugins: Show

Why did you do this Theo?

Post by VDSC » Tue Apr 04, 2017 14:48

If anyone is offended, sorry. Just my opinion.

Why do you locked the "New buildings in progress" thread? Too much off topics? Is so, why not just trash it or clean it up? I just can't believe that you locked a thread that is standing for 9 years! Its also my favorite thread!

This is just my opinion. If anyone is offensed, sorry.
Theo if you are offensed well then I'm sorry. Just saying my opinion.
Amazing!

User avatar
Bearbear65
Inhabitant of a Universe
Reactions:
Posts: 4544
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 14:53
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: ASUS ZenPad 10 z300c

Re: Why did you do this Theo?

Post by Bearbear65 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 14:54

VDSC wrote:If anyone is offended, sorry. Just my opinion.

Why do you locked the "New buildings in progress" thread? Too much off topics? Is so, why not just trash it or clean it up? I just can't believe that you locked a thread that is standing for 9 years! Its also my favorite thread!

This is just my opinion. If anyone is offensed, sorry.
Theo if you are offensed well then I'm sorry. Just saying my opinion.
it might be because people are posting too much off the topic posts and it's bothering to put them into the trash or move it so it's just faster to lock the thread :(
ImageJust my opinion
Theotown forum authoritarian

User avatar
khadafi laidi
Inhabitant of a Continent
Reactions:
Posts: 1285
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 13:11
Location: ternate,indonesia
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Oppo neo 5

Post by khadafi laidi » Tue Apr 04, 2017 14:55

I think Theo tried to clean up all off-topic so, he closed for only moderator and administrator can discuss it
Fact about me:
-President of FINDONEZIA
-Plugin illustrator
-Motivator
-Comedian B)
-Indonesian translator (Stoped)
-I hate soccer :x
-Now i am the Wiki Editor

User avatar
Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:
Posts: 6689
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 15:20
Location: Johor Bahru
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Galaxy J7
Contact:

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat » Tue Apr 04, 2017 15:18

I don't think Matison can too...

I mean, seriously? Do we have to obey the strictness only because of someone's randomness? This is egoistic

User avatar
theotheoderich
The Theo in TheoTown
Reactions:
Posts: 821
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 14:11
Location: Ruhrgebiet
Plugins: Show

Post by theotheoderich » Tue Apr 04, 2017 17:08

The "New buildings in progress" thread is closed, not deleted.

New buildings will still be posted there, but only Admins (and perhaps Mods) can post an answer in this thread.

As former member already said....you have been warned about off-topic postings.

It is my forum....i can open, close and delete postings like I want :twisted:
The box label said, "Requires Windows 10 or better.", so I bought an Amiga Computer.

VDSC
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:
Posts: 718
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:33
Location: JK, I didn't live on Philippines, I live on Pizza Land
Plugins: Show

Post by VDSC » Wed Apr 05, 2017 0:33

theotheoderich wrote:The "New buildings in progress" thread is closed, not deleted.

New buildings will still be posted there, but only Admins (and perhaps Mods) can post an answer in this thread.

As former member already said....you have been warned about off-topic postings.

It is my forum....i can open, close and delete postings like I want :twisted:
But no more discussion... now that is sad
Amazing!

User avatar
Bearbear65
Inhabitant of a Universe
Reactions:
Posts: 4544
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 14:53
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: ASUS ZenPad 10 z300c

Post by Bearbear65 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:27

VDSC wrote:
theotheoderich wrote:The "New buildings in progress" thread is closed, not deleted.

New buildings will still be posted there, but only Admins (and perhaps Mods) can post an answer in this thread.

As former member already said....you have been warned about off-topic postings.

It is my forum....i can open, close and delete postings like I want :twisted:
But no more discussion... now that is sad
if you want to discuss go here
http://www.theotown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1950
ImageJust my opinion
Theotown forum authoritarian

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Smalltalk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests