Manhattan is back in buisiness

Plug-in related stuff can be discussed here.

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

WarshipPro987
Townsman
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

Manhattan is back in buisiness

Post by WarshipPro987 »

After a long break primarily due to school, I have been verrrrry inactive when it comes to making plugins... HOWEVER, I am back for awhile, and I am currently working on finishing the the WTC towers (adding touchups and such) and the rest of the complex... I am, however, going to need time to figure out how to actually make the complex fit into a reasonable set of tiles, which may take awhile... stay tuned for updates :)
Attachments
Update 7 : antenna shading
Update 7 : antenna shading
Update 6 : more roof detailing, i.e the window washer rails that circle the edge of the roof, as well as the black section of the antenna has been reworked
Update 6 : more roof detailing, i.e the window washer rails that circle the edge of the roof, as well as the black section of the antenna has been reworked
Update 5 : the tower lobbys. Green for the North Tower, Red for the South, as it was in real life
Update 5 : the tower lobbys. Green for the North Tower, Red for the South, as it was in real life
Update 4 : I have came up with a rough placement system for the complex (wtc7 not included, but rest assured it will be made)
Update 4 : I have came up with a rough placement system for the complex (wtc7 not included, but rest assured it will be made)
Update 3 : more roof details, added cables to the north towers antenna spire and rounded the right and left-most roof edges to look better
Update 3 : more roof details, added cables to the north towers antenna spire and rounded the right and left-most roof edges to look better
Update 2 : particularly exciting : lobby remake. No longer an opaque color. Side by side view of the old lobby and the new - type lobby
Update 2 : particularly exciting : lobby remake. No longer an opaque color. Side by side view of the old lobby and the new - type lobby
Update 1 : roof detailing. Fixed the anti - suicide fence on the south towers observation deck, added the decks stairs, and touched up the helicoper landing pad. Adden north tower helipad
Update 1 : roof detailing. Fixed the anti - suicide fence on the south towers observation deck, added the decks stairs, and touched up the helicoper landing pad. Adden north tower helipad
Last edited by WarshipPro987 on 03 Dec 2018, 14:24, edited 6 times in total.

LumpRee
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Manhattan is back in buisiness

Post by LumpRee »

🎉welcome back

THEMAX
Inhabitant of a Universe
Reactions: