Total revamp for WTC!

Plug-in related stuff can be discussed here.

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

WarshipPro987
Townsman
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

Total revamp for WTC!

Post by WarshipPro987 »

Hello friends! I have decided to remake the old wtc to the right size, and just improve textures and such overall! I would like to say that the towers that I released a bit ago are just tests, and will have updated textures to go along with the rest of the WTC! I would like to share a few spoiler images right now and more as time progresses. This thread is the new thread for the 1974 - 2001 WTC (the good one!). Check periodically for new updates! Please let me know your thoughts about the images and such! I WAS gonna take a short break from Manhattan, but the texture for the thing I was making was ruined and will have to be redone... :roll:

Thanks 4 da support lol!
Attachments
Estimated area of the World Trade Center , notice the AJT plaza is a bit off where it intersects with 5 WTC.(WTC7 not included in the estimation, but I can assure you, it will be done!)
Estimated area of the World Trade Center , notice the AJT plaza is a bit off where it intersects with 5 WTC.(WTC7 not included in the estimation, but I can assure you, it will be done!)
The Cloud Fortress sculpture
The Cloud Fortress sculpture
CloudFortressWTC.png (1.89 KiB) Viewed 1108 times

_Rock Fort_
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Total revamp for WTC!

Post by _Rock Fort_ »