New crime templates

Plug-in related stuff can be discussed here.

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

cesareborgia94
Reactions:

New crime templates

Post by cesareborgia94 »

Good day,
While most players focus on the buildings and roads aspect in the game, very few focus on the mechanics in the game.

In this case, I am talking about "crime" disaster, or what it is called. There are very less plugin that could cause crime and the crime template is surprisingly few.

So I want to contribute to this lack of crime template by making my own. Although I do not know how to include it in game via plugins code .

Here are the crime templates...
crimeknife.png
crimeknife.png (562 Bytes) Viewed 2012 times
A crime symbol with a knife, it might indicate that a murder or a small robbery is in progress.
crimebomb.png
crimebomb.png (517 Bytes) Viewed 2012 times
A crime symbol with a cartoon bomb, it might indicate that someone has a bomb to threaten people.
crimeassassin2.png
crimeassassin2.png (572 Bytes) Viewed 2012 times
A crime symbol with a "target", it indicates that an assassination of a person is underway.
crimeak47.png
crimeak47.png (533 Bytes) Viewed 2012 times
A crime symbol with an depiction of AK47 or a submachinegun, indicates that a major robbery or a terrorist threat is happening.

So this are the examples of a crime template. I hope the developer is interested with this and may or may not add it to game. Or maybe make a plugin that could add this crime symbols to the game? I don't know.

Also if you have ideas to make crime template you can post it here, people.

Also original crime template credit belongs to Lobby and Theo, I used the crime symbol with the pistol as the original reference.
crime template.png
crime template.png (558 Bytes) Viewed 2012 times
Here is what I use as template, just erase the pistol and add your own crime actions.

TheFennekin
Neighborhood fox
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: New crime templates

Post by TheFennekin »

Suggestion @cesareborgia94[Posts][PM], rather than a knife for a small/big robbery, draw a sack with a $ sign instead.

cesareborgia94
Reactions:

Post by cesareborgia94 »

$ sign just means that a person has a lot of money. A knife symbol indicates that its just a street robbery. Criminals, who cannot afford guns will often use knives to intimidate or extort victims for money, so I think it is appropriate symbol for the criminal action.

Mg3094066
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Mg3094066 »

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hehehehehhehhe

TheFennekin
Neighborhood fox