Custom Fun Values

Plug-in related stuff can be discussed here.

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

KINGTUT10101
1,000,000 inhabitants
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Custom Fun Values

Post by KINGTUT10101 »

I think a good step for fun with plug-ins would be the ability to make our own "values". This is a bit confusing to explain, but I'll try my best. Basically, what I mean by a value is a number that can be changed or sensed by fun. Let's say I have something like this:

Code: Select all

[{"id":"happiness","maximum":5,"minimum":1,"type":"value"}]
What this says is I have a value with the id happiness that has a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 5. The minimum and maximum refer to the lowest and highest this value can go down or up to. Then with fun we can try to detect if that value is a specific number. For example, a condition could require the value to be 3. Then actions can change the number of a value.

Here's an example:

Code: Select all

{"actions":[{"amount":-1,"id":"happiness","type":"value"}],"condition":{"count":3,"id":"happiness","type":"value"}
This is saying if the value happiness is at 3 then subtract 1 from the current value.

I know it's a bit complicated, but I think it would be awesome functionality​ for fun. Unfortunately, I don't know if the game can handle keeping track of stuff like this, but it was worth trying to ask about it.

Lobby
Developer
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Custom Fun Values

Post by Lobby »

:bc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Plug-In Discussion”