✅Useful game options missing

Do you have any issues? Don't hesitate to tell us about it.
lexluthermiester
Settler
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

✅Useful game options missing

Post by lexluthermiester »

In previous versions of the game, the option to set video filters, audio settings and the like. A recent update removed them. I like the filters and without them the game looks a pixelized mess when zoomed in. Also the ability to mute in-game music to allow for playing of one's own music while playing would not go amiss. These changes have proven rather irritating, annoying and really distract from the enjoyment of the game. Deal-breakers IMHO.

Lobby
Developer
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Useful game options missing

Post by Lobby »

So did you have issues finding the settings? It's at the bottom of the game menu.

lexluthermiester
Settler
Reactions:

Platform

Re: Useful game options missing

Post by lexluthermiester »

Lobby wrote:
30 Jun 2018, 12:09
So did you have issues finding the settings? It's at the bottom of the game menu.
Yes, finally found it. Which brings up a new problem, the scroll bar for the main menu is is very small and easily goes unnoticed. A bigger one that is more visible would be very helpful.
Since making this post, the ads being shown are locking my device to the point where it needs a hard reboot(holding down the power button til it powers off). I'm afraid I have to block ads until this is fixed.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Problems and Errors (bugs)”