Missing diamonds

Do you have any issues? Don't hesitate to tell us about it.
Post Reply
User avatar
Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:
Posts: 6273
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 15:20
Location: Johor Bahru
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone: Sony ST21i
Contact:

Missing diamonds

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat » Fri Dec 29, 2017 23:41

Taken from a post in the chatbox, which I wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 20:45
Idk why but I lost all my diamonds everytime when reinstalling the game (Due to some minor errors, so yeah)

Is there any way to get it back? My old account with Test order has been blocked by Google (Idk why either)
Also, am I the only one having this?

User avatar
TheFennekin
Inhabitant of a Solar System
Reactions:
Posts: 1788
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:17
Location: Here
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone: Samsung Galaxy Tab4

Re: Missing diamonds

Post by TheFennekin » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:28

Well, if your google account you signed in before is blocked then... :bb
Who wants a tower that will not eat your plugin space?!

User avatar
Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:
Posts: 6273
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 15:20
Location: Johor Bahru
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone: Sony ST21i
Contact:

Re: Missing diamonds

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:30

Currently, I'm using my new account and get diamonds via daily gifts and redeem codes

Last amount of diamonds I got is 50K

User avatar
CommanderABab
Inhabitant of a Multiverse
Reactions:
Posts: 5643
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 21:12
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: Missing diamonds

Post by CommanderABab » Sat Dec 30, 2017 16:54

KINGTUT10101 wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:33
Just look at that demonic smile.
Ahmad Nur Aizat wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:39
Bearbear to re-edit it back?
Brody Craft wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:41
It should stay that way i guess...
Luigi wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:36
i thought its mustache
JustAnyone wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:06
Luigi wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:36
i thought its mustache
The one and only mustachy here is me.
Matison55557 wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:41
Look how happy he is when asking a question.
Bearbear65 wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:06
A friendly disapproval
Bearanov_gen.png
cesareborgia94 wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:15
:bx I disagree about being happy in disagreement!
Mg3094066 wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:21
I dont understand nothing
Ahmad Nur Aizat wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 20:40
Ahmad Nur Aizat wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:39
Bearbear to re-edit it back?
Lobby happily disagrees about my opinion! :lol:
Ahmad Nur Aizat wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 23:41
Taken from a post in the chatbox, which I wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 20:45
Idk why but I lost all my diamonds everytime when reinstalling the game (Due to some minor errors, so yeah)

Is there any way to get it back? My old account with Test order has been blocked by Google (Idk why either)
Also, am I the only one having this?
Bearbear65 wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:26
cesareborgia94 wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:15
:bx I disagree about being happy in disagreement!
I disagree about disagreeing about being happy in a disagreement
Ahmad Nur Aizat wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:36
Bearbear65 wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:26
cesareborgia94 wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:15
:bx I disagree about being happy in disagreement!
I disagree about disagreeing about being happy in a disagreement
I disagree about disagreeing about disagreeing about being happy in a disagreement :bx
Bearbear65 wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:10
Ahmad Nur Aizat wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:36
Bearbear65 wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:26
I disagree about disagreeing about being happy in a disagreement
I disagree about disagreeing about disagreeing about being happy in a disagreement :bx
What??? I disagree about disagree about disagreeing about disagreeing about being happy in a disagreement :bx
Luigi wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:19
negative lobby :bx
TheFennekin wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:28
Well, if your google account you signed in before is blocked then... :bb
Ahmad Nur Aizat wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:27
Bearbear65 wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:10
Ahmad Nur Aizat wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:36
I disagree about disagreeing about disagreeing about being happy in a disagreement :bx
What??? I disagree about disagree about disagreeing about disagreeing about being happy in a disagreement :bx
Well then, I disagree about disagreeing about disagreeing about disagreeing about disagreeing about being happy in a disagreement :bx
Ahmad Nur Aizat wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:30
Currently, I'm using my new account and get diamonds via daily gifts and redeem codes

Last amount of diamonds I got is 50K
Bearbear65 wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:15
Ahmad Nur Aizat wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:27
Bearbear65 wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:10


What??? I disagree about disagree about disagreeing about disagreeing about being happy in a disagreement :bx
Well then, I disagree about disagreeing about disagreeing about disagreeing about disagreeing about being happy in a disagreement :bx
Are you insane!? I obviously disagree about disagreeing about disagreeing about disagreeing about disagreeing about being happy in a disagreement :bx :lol:
JustAnyone wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:56
Sigh.
B)
474474Currently using beta 474. 474 What's new? :)
Garbage!
:)

Telegram - t.me/
🆎️🆎️🆎️🆎️Commander🆎️🆎️

User avatar
JustAnyone
Feature manager
Reactions:
Posts: 1799
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:45
Location: TheoTown command centre
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone: Xiaomi Redmi 3s

Re: Missing diamonds

Post by JustAnyone » Sat Dec 30, 2017 19:31

@CommanderABab are you in Space Time continnum?
Founder and owner of DSA
TheoTown discord manager
Developer of Plugin Creator Application.

User avatar
Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:
Posts: 6273
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 15:20
Location: Johor Bahru
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone: Sony ST21i
Contact:

Re: Missing diamonds

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat » Sat Dec 30, 2017 19:33

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :?:

User avatar
CommanderABab
Inhabitant of a Multiverse
Reactions:
Posts: 5643
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 21:12
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: Missing diamonds

Post by CommanderABab » Sat Dec 30, 2017 19:38

:)
474474Currently using beta 474. 474 What's new? :)
Garbage!
:)

Telegram - t.me/
🆎️🆎️🆎️🆎️Commander🆎️🆎️

Post Reply

Return to “Problems and Errors (bugs)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest