✅Goto button on low electricity notification

Do you have any issues? Don't hesitate to tell us about it.
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

✅Goto button on low electricity notification

Post by CommanderABab »

]It would be nice if this was added. I have an isolated electrical grid somewhere with usage at 75% or more that continually gives off notifications which I have to ignore because I never see out of power icons on any buildings. I tjink it started happening when industrials got allowed to build on farmland. :? The button might be useful on the water notification also.

mdk_813
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Platform

Re: Goto button on low electricity notification

Post by mdk_813 »

I can't say anything about the bug you reported, because it never happened to me.
But, industrials can build on farmland, now?
I'm not sure I like that. Those should be separate. If I want industrials I would zone for industrials, and if I want farmland, I want to have that stay as farmland. It would be super annoying if random industry buildings started to pop up all over my rural areas.

CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Goto button on low electricity notification

Post by CommanderABab »

mdk_813 wrote:
24 Sep 2017, 05:30
I can't say anything about the bug you reported, because it never happened to me. Not a bug, but a problem.
But, industrials can build on farmland, now? A bug a few betas ago. Remove them and it is still zoned farmland
I'm not sure I like that. Those should be separate. If I want industrials I would zone for industrials, and if I want farmland, I want to have that stay as farmland. It would be super annoying if random industry buildings started to pop up all over my rural areas.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Problems and Errors (bugs)”