Traffic

You have great tips for other players? Share them here.
Barky
TheoTown Cartographer
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

Traffic

Post by Barky »

Hello,

In some of my cities I have a litlle bit of traffic, any tips? My standard layout is 10x4 blocks with either RCI, And any good 3 way interchanged?

Thanks,

Lookatmemeow
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Lookatmemeow »

Place more roads, 10x3 is not the best but it's ok, regulate your traffic using one way roads, that way you truly control everything, place bridges, they help.
Also for interchanges, we have an interchange topic in the screenshot secrion

Barky
TheoTown Cartographer
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Barky »

former member wrote:Use expressways and highways more, my city is full of highways and expressways and traffic is great.
Interchanges topic has interchanges that cost a lot, but don't do much. Those are built in sandbox without money.
How would I insert highways and expressways if they dont connect with buildings? Could you maybe send me a screenshot of how to use highways and expressways as well as country roads?

CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by CommanderABab »

former member wrote:They do connect with buildings. Perhaps someone didn't add it as text, but Lobby said they work with buildings now because traffic was a big problem when best roads don't connect with buildings.
It was added in 260-270, something like that.
And I still get fires on new farms forming.

Barky
TheoTown Cartographer
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Barky »

former member wrote:They do connect with buildings. Perhaps someone didn't add it as text, but Lobby said they work with buildings now because traffic was a big problem when best roads don't connect with buildings.
It was added in 260-270, something like that.
Could you do me a favor? Could you go to my "The Reagold Region" Thread in screenshots and go to the City Interpt and tell me how I could improve traffic there?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Tips and Tricks”