Ikaee - small map winter update

Display your city's beauty to the world. Capture and share captivating screenshots of your urban creations in this community forum. Inspire others with your remarkable designs and receive recognition for your visionary city-building skills!
duck
Settler
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Ikaee - small map winter update

Post by duck »

Small map with winter update. Third attemp at an layout to get as much people in as possible - this one struggles to get up to 2000 - probably not enough industry?

The maximum with new update I've got to was 2800 citizens (with town hall, city hall, university, big park, buss depot and slightly more industry). From there I don't know how to keep growing population.

Does anyone have any tips on how to maximize population on a small map? Also noticed I often have enviroinmental complaints - does the biggest park add more to nearby are than 4 smaller pond parks?

CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by CommanderABab »

In answer to your parks question:

1 is a small fountain
2 is a 2x2 park
3 is 3x3
3+ is a 3x3 with upgrade
4 is a big park

You could replace the decorative trees in the alley with small 1x1 parks, as the decorative trees have no park influence.

duck
Settler
Reactions:

Post by duck »

Will try with a new small map layout tomorow again. So far I have sorted out the energy and water needs, school and medicine, but still need to find out how to make people happy with enviroinment. Will post another screenshot once I develop to full map again.

duck
Settler
Reactions:

Post by duck »

Tried new layout today - currently at 2300 hanbitants with 91 rating. Parks cover now 100% of area. Also transportation is full covered with bus depot. Works much better!

Will see if I can develop any further.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Screenshots”