Sedile: Serena Heights (1st TheoTown Collaboration Project) - 1st Anniversary

Display your city's beauty to the world. Capture and share captivating screenshots of your urban creations in this community forum. Inspire others with your remarkable designs and receive recognition for your visionary city-building skills!
Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Sedile: Serena Heights (1st TheoTown Collaboration Project) - 1st Anniversary

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat »

Serena Heights is now 1 year old!

Original post:

Hello, everyone!

For the first time, me and former member had a collaboration project of building a city. This city is called "Serena Heights" after a friend of mine named Serena. The city takes turn between me and Matison, which I start the first turn, then his, and so on. And each turn after finished building, we will post an amount of screenshots. I hope this project will be successful. Matison, if you're reading this, I hope you make a YouTube series of this project.

Serena Heights is a modern planned city consists of Green Technology and Environmental Leisure. Located at a strategic place between two international cities, Sedile and Matisonville (In Progress).

And for a sneak peek, I'll give you the shape of the map. Please note that this is just a test, the real project will start soon
Last edited by Ahmad Nur Aizat on 22 Dec 2017, 12:33, edited 3 times in total.

ab_gehakt
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Platform

Post by ab_gehakt »

That sounds exciting.

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

ab_gehakt wrote:That sounds exciting.
It does, and I'm looking forward to see more players collaborate in building cities

atmypocket
Villager
Reactions:

Platform

Post by atmypocket »

What's the seed of the Map I like the shape of it. :D

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

atmypocket wrote:What's the seed of the Map I like the shape of it. :D
I terraformed it myself. Used the normal seed which has the ocean, removed the extra lands, and making the coastlines realistic. The river is also terraformed by me

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

The first progress

For the first turn, I've built the first highway which later upgraded by Matison. There are two small towns for temporary while I've built the foundation of the city.

The original small towns

The second turn, Matison had improved and expanded some parts of it. The coal power plant was replaced with the gas power plant by him

And the third turn, I've started building the skylines. Pretty dense, so I'll try to adjust it.

And that's all for now, and stay tuned for more progress and updates

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

former member wrote:By the way, I noticed you place dirt roads at the intersections. Is it to get rid of traffic lights? If so, you don't need to do that. You can just click on the traffic lights and there's an option to remove them! A little fun fact :)
Thanks! Never noticed that in the latest update.

layah
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Platform

Post by layah »

Funny! And I didnt find that the traffic light can be turned off!

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

layah wrote:Funny! And I didnt find that the traffic light can be turned off!
It's included in the latest update, which is 194

ab_gehakt
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Platform

Post by ab_gehakt »

former member wrote:
Ockirimorem wrote:
layah wrote:Funny! And I didnt find that the traffic light can be turned off!
It's included in the latest update, which is 194
Yes, but I think it was already added in 191 or somewhere like this.
When there's an update for TheoTown available, always read the change log on Google Play! :)
Awesome! I also didnt know that yet! :D

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

About the river, yes. Maybe I'll terraform it a bit more

And you said Singapore, do you mean Forest City in Johor (Malaysia)?

ab_gehakt
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Platform

Post by ab_gehakt »

Added a stadium and a few apartments. People like to live there, because they can watch the football match from home Very Happy
Ha ha. :lol:
One time ago, we had just this situation in my hometown

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

For now, Serena Heights will be postponed for few days. Due to my schedule, my tight schedule, yeah I have alot of things to do. I have a convention to go to, and it's held in Vegas. So, some of parts of the city, I will add a bit.

And as always, stay tuned. And happy holidays to everyone!

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

The "ASAP" updates

I've update the city as quickly as I can before I work on my career for a while. So here's the deal

The Forest City (Matison made it before), has been modified into larger zones

The downtown has distanced it's skyscrapers to stabilize density

Finally, Serena Heights has opened a new harbour, and is now a new destination for shippings between Sedile and Matisonville
Okay, for your information, the reason why Winter wasn't in these pictures is because the Update 197, go check it out on the Playstore

And Matison, about the river, I'll call it Sungai Puteri which means "Princess River". I kinda like it

Now the reason I named that, because my hometown, Johor Bahru, was once then called Tanjung Puteri which means "Princess Cape"

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

The delayed progress :(

Hello, everyone!

It's been awhile since Serena Heights' recent progress, I say. Sorry for the delay, cause I have to deal with my medical checkup, some issues with my household, and I have to go to an Art Convention in Las Vegas. So I don't have time to.

But anyways, I've did some changes in the city, especially the rural areas. So shall we have a look?

First of, a small sairstrip has been built and now serves for smaller aircrafts (Helicopters, Private planes etc.). Maybe either I'll upgrade it or build a new commercial airport.

I've then upgraded the simple park Matisonn has made, into a town square. A combination of a clock square and a group of fountains park. You'll get the reference to the fountain.

Thirdly, Serena Heights houses the first water reservoir (Dam I would say) to be built in TheoTown! And thanks to the dam, I've built the national road along the rural areas

Then, a new town has been established. Still in progress but, soon it will be full.

Last but not least, Sedile Environment Foundation has opened a new tree plantation to preserve trees that were illegally and excessively logged.

So that's all for my turn, and once again, sorry for the delay. Guess I'll have to rearrange my schedule next time

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

To those who were wondering there are no new progress at the moment...

Serena Heights will be somewhat delayed due to our insufficient time and schedule. With Matison that had 2 other cities in progress, and me with some work to do with studies and household.

We're so sorry if anyone felt upset about the "No Progress" for a while. We won't promise, but make sure that we'll keep in time in making Serena Heights going on. The final progress and completion will be at both TheoTown Forum and TheoTown Official Facebook Page before the end of January 2017.

Until then, we'll see you in the next progress soon.
Last edited by Ahmad Nur Aizat on 22 Dec 2016, 11:41, edited 2 times in total.

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

The final progress will be posted on January 13th by both me and Matison at the same time (Well, depends on who post first). And the completion will be posted by January 14th on both TheoTown Forum and TheoTown Official Facebook Page at the same time by me.

So if Matison had to delay the progress, forgive him. He must respond to me ASAP and I'll work on his progress.

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Few major changes...

Hello everyone!

So it's been awhile since the last update, and for the first time, the city has been featured on YouTube by Matison. And I have hightlights of the city from the livestream, so here it goes.

Matison's Turn
Over here we got Farms expansion, which he had established a new Farm zone.

He added a new island to the SH Forest City, which has a pretty good shape.

An airport has been established and now connects Sedile and Matisonville by air.

Near the airstrip I made, Matison also did a nice neighbourhood, which he uses only small houses.

My turn

So I've did few changes to Matison's, which I don't excessively destroy most of them.

First thing, I've changed the looks of the airport, which looks similarly to Sedile Intl. Airport.

The second thing is what I'm proud of. The Mosque of Ahmad Nur Aizat was built near the highway. It is now the 2nd Mosque to build in TheoTown and the 2nd largest (So far). Near the mosque, I've built a shopping street where people can buy Islamic-related goods and gifts, and I've built the SH Islamic Academy, where anyone can go to learn about the religion.

Next, I've built a new Industrial complex nearby the harbour. The reason why I movee the some of Industrial areas that Matison made is to reduce the pollution potential and the traffic congestion.

Finally, I've built a residential complex for few richies. Just to fulfil their demands...

Well, that's all from Matison and me. Hopefully we can add more to this city soon. Until then, I'll see you next time![/i]
Last edited by Ahmad Nur Aizat on 01 Jan 2017, 13:40, edited 1 time in total.

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

The Final Update and The End of the project

Hello everyone!

Serena Heights has come to an end. I did the update because Matison can't take it due to school (I got school too but I have time, duh). Anyways, I've did the final change before ending it. This turn will be:

1. Government District
What would a big city without Government District be like? This new, beauty city has moved its Government Office to a new area, where all Departments and Ministries gathered all together in one place.

2. The first homemade complete prison in TheoTown
Not to mention the prison in Careote, this prison is complete with several cells, a park with basketball court, a lockup, and two Police Blocks (Narcotis & Illegal goods Section; Crime and Disorder Section)Image

Lastly...
3. Extended parking lot at the mosque
People really come to the mosque, so I decided to add more parking lots to it. What could possibly go wrong?

So that's all from Serena Heights. Now, I declare that the project is now finished. Thank you everyone so much for supporting us. Hopefully, there'll be plenty more collaboration projects to come. It really helps people a lot.

Until then, I'll see you next time!

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Serena Heights has exceeded 1000+ views! Thank you so much! <3

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Screenshots”