Ungubani City [Far-East styled]

Display your city's beauty to the world. Capture and share captivating screenshots of your urban creations in this community forum. Inspire others with your remarkable designs and receive recognition for your visionary city-building skills!
yusuf8a684
Reactions:

Ungubani City [Far-East styled]

Post by yusuf8a684 »

Hello,
I made Ungubani Islands. Now i made the city of Ungubani. It is a poor city which in a huge forest with a lot of bad people in it. Some bussines people built their office buildings in that colonial city. And there is a huge residential area which is not well planned.

You can look the whole map here
whole ungubani.png
That island goes to Ungubani Islands. Car Ferries are the only sea transportation to islands. Mostly tourists using them
Other Island.png
It is the main and only Downtown in the map where rich people built their offices there. These buildings has better roads than residential areas
Downtowm.png
And richest person of Ungubani has a Power company here. He found oil there and bought the area realy quickly
Power company.png
Other people are realy poor that's why they are stealing animals from forest and selling them realy cheap because wild animals can't live longer.. Police officers walking arround them but they are pay-offing officers
Pirate Animal Sellers.png
Poor residential area.png
That's the best residential area in the Ungubani. Middle class living there
Nice residential area.png
My favourite spot in the map
My favourite spot.png

_Rock Fort_
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Ungubani City [Far-East styled]

Post by _Rock Fort_ »

:o
Great job !
I like the story , the details and the realism you give to the city :)
And the plugin building fit so well with the in-game buildings :)

yusuf8a684
Reactions:

Re: Ungubani City [Far-East styled]

Post by yusuf8a684 »

Thanks _Rock Fort_ and yes, your tokyo buildings fits the game and my city. Thank you for that buildings pack.
Everyone likes to make cities that has a theme and story. It makes game funnier and allows the game continue

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Screenshots”