Cernamo County Topic

Display your city's beauty to the world. Capture and share captivating screenshots of your urban creations in this community forum. Inspire others with your remarkable designs and receive recognition for your visionary city-building skills!
kret9955
Settler
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Cernamo County Topic

Post by kret9955 »

Here I'll present screenshots of my map which I'm building now. It'll be an oasis for residents and tourists. Now, you can see two places: Cereding and Towny. Pictures are arranged in reverse, but this is the last time.

PS: I know, my English is horrible :(
Attachments
Towny's govenement decided to build next road for more houses, because a lot of people wants to live here
Towny's govenement decided to build next road for more houses, because a lot of people wants to live here
Towny is a small town with bigger shops, school and small church. People from Cereding go for bigger shopping here
Towny is a small town with bigger shops, school and small church. People from Cereding go for bigger shopping here
Cereding is a small village located near lake. It's a cosy and quiet place to live. Residents often goes to lake for swimming or fishing
Cereding is a small village located near lake. It's a cosy and quiet place to live. Residents often goes to lake for swimming or fishing

kret9955
Settler
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Re: Cernamo County Topic

Post by kret9955 »

Next shots :)
Attachments
Berried is a small tourist town on the North-West from Towny. It grew around car deallership. There are some small hotels and shops what makes this place very popular destination for weekends
Berried is a small tourist town on the North-West from Towny. It grew around car deallership. There are some small hotels and shops what makes this place very popular destination for weekends
Small landfill located on the east from Towny
Small landfill located on the east from Towny

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Screenshots”