Now, I'm new to the site, but not to the game. Been playing for 4 years, actually. I really love it. But enough of that, this is about the screenshots of Jeffrey's Point.
I made the city (cities, from this point) not long ago, 2 days ago maybe, and it's large, although the population is still below 5,000, actually below 3,000, but still large.
I'll give you the description of each image in the order that they show up:
- 1. The Welcome Sign
- 2. The Russian Heights Apartment Complex, along with the Toledo Neighborhood.
- 3. A stretch of the toll bypass.
- 4. The Gordie Howe Stadium (with parking), plus you can see Dundee (neighborhood) Elementary and the St. Mary's Baptist Church.
- 5. The Shopping Center, I like to call Landor Commons, which has an IKEA and parking spots.
- 6. The primary highway (and part of the Inter-Landmass Bridge) and the Straight Pier. You can also see the city library to the right, police and fire departments, and a marina.
- 7. The Dundee neighborhood, the Lancaster Stage (next to baptist church), the Dundee Elementary School, and the colorful track and field stadium.
- 8. The Carrington neighborhood, along with the Goldwater Lions baseball field, and the town basketball and tennis courts.
- 9. Western portion of Jacksonville, a town outside of Jeffrey's Point. Has post office and small school.
- 10. The center of Jacksonville, with another Shell, library, and church.
- 11. An interchange on the Inter-Landmass Bridge with the toll bypass.
- 12. The Industrial District of Jeffrey's Point, and you can see a supposed diamond mine or coal.
- 13. The Greenwich Harbor, outside of Jeffrey's Point.
- 14. The planned out streets of the future town of Greenwich, near the harbor and the national park.
- 15. Southern part of Fort Greenwich National Park, which includes the beer garden (accessible by a road underground), the nature park, and the Greenwich Point Lighthouse.
- 16. Fort Greenwich itself.
- 17. Barry M. Goldwater High School, Goldwater Lions football (soccer) field, and on the top right, a Shell, a meat shop and a KFC (according to the description on the plug-in, it's a TFC, Theo Fried Chicken).
- 18. Central or Downtown Jeffrey's Point. Has the town hall, sworn to the American flag (might change to German), the Jeffrey's Point (Catholic) Church, post office and the police and fire department.
- 19. Lastly, a good view of the baptist church, and the JeffMed Hospital (think of it as WakeMed of Raleigh, North Carolina).
I promise that Greenwich will be just as populated as Jeffrey's Point, with the same plug-ins in Jeffrey's Point.