In the red usually :/

Display your city's beauty to the world. Capture and share captivating screenshots of your urban creations in this community forum. Inspire others with your remarkable designs and receive recognition for your visionary city-building skills!
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

In the red usually :/

Post by CommanderABab »

First city from 179 beta

Note the giant farms. Each tile employs one worker. I keep $ residential, commercial, and industrial .5 percent or more below that of $$ and $$$ to keep the farms from going dormant. If one does, pause the game and remove the fields. There will be a big drop in income until another farm relocates in the area.

aritomfra
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Re: In the red usually :/

Post by aritomfra »

congratulation, i have many problem whit supply and trasportation, my map only have 2000 citizen and money in red. i no understand whit make best supply and trasportation. you have any idea for say me?.

CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by CommanderABab »

I have no idea how to get those above 50 percent.

If supply is below 50%, either the water or power supply is nearing capacity or the water supply has too much wastewater.

Transportation seems to be used as way to age buildings. It will start at 50% on a just formed building and then go down with time.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Screenshots”