My Cities

Display your city's beauty to the world. Capture and share captivating screenshots of your urban creations in this community forum. Inspire others with your remarkable designs and receive recognition for your visionary city-building skills!
drelyk2000
Settler
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

My Cities

Post by drelyk2000 »

http://imgur.com/a/JMbGz

Hopefully this link works.

Unfortunately I cannot get more pictures of the first city because it was on my old phone, and the data was wiped off of that phone.

theotheoderich
The Theo in TheoTown
Reactions:

Post by theotheoderich »

WOW :shock:

very impressive!

...we need more different buildings in TheoTown....they repeats to often :?

drelyk2000
Settler
Reactions:

Post by drelyk2000 »

Thanks Theo!

I agree that Theotown needs more buildings, especially higher level buildings. I also think that there should be a "make historical" button, where if you make a building historical, nothing new can develop on it & destroy it. That could help make cities look more interesting without having to make too many new buildings.

About Rivren:
I built Rivren on Alpha 1.0.57/60. As you know, there were no requirements for building the stadium. So I built a stadium and bam! I had pretty much infinite demand for all the zones. That led to the city you saw in the screenshots. I ran the city on the latest patch, and the demand for high wealth commercial & residential dropped so much that a bunch of buildings went abandoned (unfortunately). I haven't experimented much with the new patch, but from what I can tell, the balancing issues that led to Rivren having so many high wealth residents have been fixed.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Screenshots”