East Coast Expressway in Kuala Nerus City

Display your city's beauty to the world. Capture and share captivating screenshots of your urban creations in this community forum. Inspire others with your remarkable designs and receive recognition for your visionary city-building skills!
HarimauMalayaHM
Townsman
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

East Coast Expressway in Kuala Nerus City

Post by HarimauMalayaHM »

The map is huge so it may take time to loading in my low end phone Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus but worth to build around with.

NOTE: Hi, Lobby. Feel free to use my screenshots below for PlayStore. (Highly Recommended)

This the low industry zone where the farm is built. The area is connected by the Federal Road over the East Coast Expressway.

This is the south tollbooth where I put on the dirt road near it so the driver will slow down their for paying xD

Bridge vs Expressway xD

And then this the Rest Area for expressway user where they can get a rest in motel, praying in the masjid, then go shopping. The area is covered by clinic, fire department and police station for just in case of emergency.

Here the user can choose to exit from the expressway or just go on

Again... the user can see the farm building while driving on the expressway

In the middle of the city, you can visit the palace. There are the King's facilities over there.

Malaysia-style of interchange

The expressway area including tollbooth is surrounding by the trees so the pollution from the nearby industrial zone doesn't reaching them.

The 3nd Rest Area Under Construction xD

You may meet this 2nd Rest Area after go through the south Rest Area. There are facilities here and the gas station is located near the exit.

Thanks for viewing - I appreciate you doing your time.
Last edited by HarimauMalayaHM on 16 May 2017, 09:04, edited 1 time in total.

Mayor Jeffrey IX
TheoTown Cartographer
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Mayor Jeffrey IX »

Cool I like it

HarimauMalayaHM
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform