_JS_
Townsman
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

What is Roleplay, countries etc?

Post by _JS_ »

Although I've been some months here, i still don't know what roleplay is and how does it works. If anyone can explain me what is it I'll be thankful :)

Telamon
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform

Re: What is Roleplay, countries etc?

Post by Telamon »

I am fried chicken

_JS_
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform

Post by _JS_ »

Telamon wrote:
15 Aug 2018, 22:47
I am fried chicken
Uhh, ok(?)

RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:

Platform

Post by RyanVJ »

Well rp countries basically are countries created by players and they get to roleplay with other nations as well such as war, diplomacy, etc. The player can create any country he or she wishes altough it must be realistic and must meet the rules set by the moderators, also known as the rp tips. Then the country the player has created can have alot of cool events or news cycles so as to show that its an active country forum. There are tons of ways to interact with others, from international music festivals, sporting events, etc. For more info, you could go to one of the rp country forums and see how they do it, most have their own styles on rp and such and its up to you to make a style of your own

MsgmSgmsG
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by MsgmSgmsG »

RyanVJ wrote:
16 Aug 2018, 09:37
Well rp countries basically are countries created by players and they get to roleplay with other nations as well such as war, diplomacy, etc. The player can create any country he or she wishes altough it must be realistic and must meet the rules set by the moderators, also known as the rp tips. Then the country the player has created can have alot of cool events or news cycles so as to show that its an active country forum. There are tons of ways to interact with others, from international music festivals, sporting events, etc. For more info, you could go to one of the rp country forums and see how they do it, most have their own styles on rp and such and its up to you to make a style of your own
How can they share and update their map? Is it separated from the game itself?
(Sorry for my English :( )

RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:

Platform

Post by RyanVJ »

MsgmSgmsG wrote:
16 Aug 2018, 10:35
RyanVJ wrote:
How can they share and update their map? Is it separated from the game itself?
(Sorry for my English :( )
Well yes it is separated but for uniformity, your map should also be based on the world map the community uses

_JS_
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform

Post by _JS_ »

RyanVJ wrote:
I've been reading some topics but I still don't get it at 100%.
I understand what it is, but what I don't get is how does, for example, the trade works? It's like mindblowing for me

_JS_
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform

Post by _JS_ »

Also, if I want to create my own Country, where do I post it? Can you have a company without having a Country? There are so many questions on my mind right now...

Henderion The Mayor
Inhabitant of a Galaxy
Reactions:
Location: Pevosi,Freetradezonia (Tanjong Sepat,Selangor,Malaysia)

Platform

Post by Henderion The Mayor »

_JS_ wrote:
16 Aug 2018, 17:28
Also, if I want to create my own Country, where do I post it? Can you have a company without having a Country? There are so many questions on my mind right now...
This is the answer of your question:
You can post it on here:http://www.theotown.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=47 and click at new topic on there for post it and you can't have a company before creating a country.

_JS_
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform

Post by _JS_ »

Henderion The Mayor wrote:
16 Aug 2018, 18:14
_JS_ wrote:
You can post it on here:http://www.theotown.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=47 and click at new topic on there for post it and you can't have a company before creating a country.
In wich Subforum?

Henderion The Mayor
Inhabitant of a Galaxy
Reactions:
Location: Pevosi,Freetradezonia (Tanjong Sepat,Selangor,Malaysia)

Platform

Post by Henderion The Mayor »

_JS_ wrote:
16 Aug 2018, 18:22
Henderion The Mayor wrote:
16 Aug 2018, 18:14
_JS_ wrote:
In wich Subforum?
Just the area shown Topic

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Game Discussion”