Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

District zone placement tool

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat »

Hey, developers! I have a new idea

For this idea, I was thinking about placing zones of district. I mean, if we got Tax options (Which I never had it before), we can divide our city into several districts for easier managements aswell as we can build/focus on a specified city in these districts.

Where do I got this idea? Most of it from my own imaginative mind, well, some from Cities: Skylines, but I don't how that works so...

So... I think that's all to explain, hope you guys read and give feedbacks to me. I really wished to see this in the game

jbowes04
Metropolitan
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: District zone placement tool

Post by jbowes04 »

Ockirimorem wrote:Hey, developers! I have a new idea

For this idea, I was thinking about placing zones of district. I mean, if we got Tax options (Which I never had it before), we can divide our city into several districts for easier managements aswell as we can build/focus on a specified city in these districts.

Where do I got this idea? Most of it from my own imaginative mind, well, some from Cities: Skylines, but I don't how that works so...

So... I think that's all to explain, hope you guys read and give feedbacks to me. I really wished to see this in the game
This is a great idea. Especially if district policies were added with them

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Game Discussion”