Make Landmarks IAP purchaseable again

Here we talk about TheoTown in general.
cesareborgia94
Reactions:

Make Landmarks IAP purchaseable again

Post by cesareborgia94 »

Good day @Lobby,

I want to issue a "suggestion" on the implementation of IAPs, which I feel still has a lot of improvements that needed to be done.
List of IAPs that I purchased in the game are: Valentines Pack and Landmarks Pack I. So you know I will buy the IAPs if the price is right.
So I want to give a feedback on why I purchased those IAPs.

Case 1: Valentine's Pack (VP)
At first the VP was priced at a hefty amount of RM49 (correct me if I'm mistaken and yes I'm malaysian) before being lowered slowly and being put on a discount. Lastly it was at a lowly price of RM9.49 (about 2€ I guess) at which point I bought it using mobile billing. It was at the right time and right moment.

Case 2: Landmarks Pack 1 (LP1)
LP1 was put on sale but this time with diamond pack included, to be honest I only wanted the LP1 and not the diamonds since you can get it in game. It was also put on a price of almost 5€ (I used currency conversion) before being lowered to RM14.99 (about 3€) at the moment I had enough credits to buy it using mobile billing and I bought it just before Landmarks II was released. Still a better option.

Case 3: Landmarks Pack II (LP2)
What made me not purchase LP2? It is because of two factors:
1.The price didn't change (probably because the diamond pack were included but still could lessen it from about RM23.99 to some RM14.99 like before, you still get €).
2. Implementation of a deadline, which basically says you have to purchase this in [X] days. I had no time to collect money in sole purpose of purchasing this IAP and had there have been more time, or no time limit at all maybe someone would purchase this IAP at the normal price or less.

So what I want to give to you is I am not opposed to the IAP implementation, I just want it to be made smoother. I think more players would purchase if you lowered the price, I think 3€ threshold is enough and maybe lower them gradually if you include a time limit. Also I only want to purchase the Landmarks if I can without the diamonds included, because I want to keep my plugin space intact.

Also you can provide an option to purchase them separately, i.e ala carte with each costing 2€ so you will get at least 6€ for each of them and players could get them even after the bundle pack has passed the deadline. Some of them will pay for it. I hope you will reinclude the plans to purchase them separately so that players that did not obtain them during VP, LP1 and LP2 could get them whenever they want too.

I don't know when is Landmarks 3 is going to come to TT but I hope my feedback is a valuable info on improving the IAP system in Theotown. Maybe you could use the info to make people purchase more IAPs and maybe make off money for once :)

FranchuFranchu
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Make Landmarks IAP purchaseable again

Post by FranchuFranchu »

I didn't even notice that the Valentine's day IAP price was changing

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Game Discussion”