Here we talk about TheoTown in general.
Montecristo
Villager
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

Pollution Control

Post by Montecristo »

As we all know, pollution is very bad. Especially in Theo Town, because citizens living near industrial zones will complain endlessly. I mean, it's pretty reasonable to complain. Have you ever smelled a paper mill? Anyways, I think that at a certain interval, perhaps after building a big town hall or a special building such as an environmental protection agency or something, you should be able to build oxygen scrubbers and desmoggers. What these buildings would essentially do is clean the air, thereby reducing the total radius of the pollution put off by an industrial zone. Perhaps every industrial building within a certain radius has it's pollution radius halved. These buildings would require a lot of power and water but allow the player to build housing and commercial districts closer to factories.

eersen
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform

Post by eersen »

Well... There is also an option to make for example green industrial -> new zones (very expensive) where only green factories and similiair stuff appear. They don't give so much profit as normal industials and hire less people but are ecology friendly, take less power :)

Montecristo
Villager
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Montecristo »

I had thought of that as well.

phoenix
TheoTown Councillor
Reactions:

Platform

Post by phoenix »

Parks help a little bit :wink:

SpaceTimeAgency
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform

Post by SpaceTimeAgency »

In Real Life Our Town Central Areas ... Mainly Righy Next To The River And The Hydro Dams Its Just Dotted Whit Old Industrial Building ... Biggets One I Belive Being Metso And I Really Havent Heard Anyone Complaing Anything About Then Pollution Or Of The Noize

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Game Discussion”