Bisounourstueur
Villager
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

Hello!

Post by Bisounourstueur »

Im lost on the forum excuse me pls

Well developer good! Being Beta tester for a long time I come to propose ideas for the game. Here is the list:
1) Possibility of upgrading electrical production buildings such as the addition of a reactor to the nuclear plant.
2) Speaking nuclear, we should be able to deal with the elements in the tower such as uranium mining or the management of the waste that results from it with a scrambling that would create as malus a radioactive zone of 10.
3) Change the textures of some buildings, if you can try to make the buildings like the realistic nuclear power plant with a building reactor and a path (which also refers to the proposal of building upgrades).
4) A metro ben yes in any modern city there is a metro!
5) The appearance of random disaster (I do not need to explain it)
6) A better AI for the drivers, yes I noticed a problem c'ewt that the AI ​​always takes the paths where there is the most tricolor fire sequi mouth an entire city.
7) True train, with rails on the ground (What has already been put into play you can renamed Monorail or Air Train)
8) More decoration, yes it lacks a lot for those (like me) wanting to create a city PR
9) The creation of asset, me not having pc so being on mobile / tablet we would like to be able to create our propore asset and maybe share them with the community!

I hope this will be read as it will be posted on the forum and on Google Play!

Sometheotown mayor
Has uncountable inhabitants
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Sometheotown mayor »

hmmm I see that your are french !

ca tombe bien je me sens seul moi !
tes idees sont bien, quelque unes ont deja été proposees mais ca prends du temps

Josh
Graphic designer
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Josh »

That are good ideas like we all have about this game, the only problem is that only 2 people work on theotown and need time to make that

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Game Discussion”