1,000,000 inhabitants
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Region Trading Idea

Post by KINGTUT10101 »

I know many people will probably be against this, but I'm just throwing it out there. A building that you can unlock with a high rank (big city IDK) that allows you to give money/water/etc to other cities in the region with this building, but there will be cons to doing this that will even it out. Maybe when you give money to other cities you lose 15% of that money or maybe there could be a cap on how much water you can share with an area. This way, cities can't be dependent on other cities for money or something.

Bearbear76
Former Bearbear65
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Region Trading Idea

Post by Bearbear76 »

KINGTUT10101 wrote:I know many people will probably be against this, but I'm just throwing it out there. A building that you can unlock with a high rank (big city IDK) that allows you to give money/water/etc to other cities in the region with this building, but there will be done about doing this that will even it out like maybe when you give money to other cities you lose 15% of that money or maybe there could be a cap on how much water you can share with an area. This way, cities can't be dependent on other cities for money or something.
awesome I agree

KINGTUT10101
1,000,000 inhabitants
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by KINGTUT10101 »

I think a good name for it would be "Regional Trade Center."

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Game Discussion”