• Welcome
Explore the finest city images in our screenshot gallery: screenshot gallery

Become a Beta-Tester
Most recent version is

Immerse yourself in TheoTown, a captivating city simulation game available on Android, iOS, and PC. Experience the thrill of urban planning and development. Give it a try and unleash your creativity today! :space

Join our Discord server at discord.gg/theotown for exciting discussions and friendly chats. Let's connect and enjoy TheoTown together!

• News

Post In regards to the current situation

Hello everyone,
We assume you are all aware of the current situation and escalation of the conflict in eastern Europe. We, as the TheoTown community, have an announcement to make about this. First off, we want to note that we condemn all acts of violence and will always be an advocate for peace. This being said, we understand the impact this conflict may have on some lives within our community, and that this conflict may cause strong emotions among people. As we primarily see ourselves as a gaming community, all unified by TheoTown, we do not want our members to have to be confronted with everything that is going on when enjoying the game. We want the TheoTown community to be a safe haven and environment of peace for everyone. It is therefore that we have decided to disallow discussions within the community platforms about the conflict. This is to both prevent discussions from developing and to provide everyone with this space of comfort and peace. Political conversation has always been discouraged and disallowed, and in this situation we will continue to follow this stance. We hope you all understand our reasoning behind this.

We wish everyone the best, and we strive for peace. Stay safe and stay healthy everyone.

Kind regards,
Your TheoTown team.

Views: 15531  •  Comments: 0  •  Post a reply

• Lua Sandbox
:lua: Welcome to the interactive Lua tool! Here, you can experiment and test Lua code. If you're looking for information on what you can do with Lua in TheoTown, check out the Lua API or join the chatbox. For those interested in creating plugins, we recommend taking a look at our getting started guide. Enjoy exploring the possibilities with Lua in TheoTown!

Code: Select all    Reset

local n = 10 local sieve = {} local primes = Array() for i = 2, n do if not sieve[i] then primes:add(i) end for j = i * i, n, i do sieve[j] = true end end Debug.toast('Hello world! There are '..#primes..' primes in 2 to '..n) primes:forEach(function(p) Debug.toast(p) end)
Interactive Lua editor
Run

• Newest Plugins

Post Jining ShengDi Hotel

Jining ShengDi Hotel is located in the High tech Zone of Jining City. It is the first four-star hotel in Jining and opened in 1997.
In the game, there is a 4 * 4, TTT commercial building that can accommodate 775 people to work.
It used to have a red ball on the top, but now it has been removed, so I made two buildings, one with a red ball and the other without.
This building has a night view, and the windows and top text will light up.
Attachments
preview.png
Jining_ShengDi_hotel.zip
(49.79 KiB) Downloaded 13 times

Views: 1390  •  Comments: 4  •  Write comments

Post Early plugins made by me

Plugins that i first made is private and never released into the game (basically every plugin i made never go to Plugin store)

Soo here is its preview
abomination.png
And here is its download, i am updating their looks soo thats why i release the old looks (which are those abominations shown)
old.zip
(18.21 KiB) Downloaded 32 times

Views: 616  •  Comments: 3  •  Write comments

•  Latest news
    Replies
    Views
    Last post